- creating all types of online interactive forms — registration forms, questionnaires and other forms that need to be filled by users;
- tracking users’ actions on the site, such as scrolling, zooming, clicking buttons and so on;
- accessing HTML-based component and working with them without the need of refreshing the page.
One of the key JS advantages is its full compatibility with most existing browsers. This language has a simple syntax and is easy to use for any purpose.
- JS scripts and plugins are used everywhere by everyone, even by regular users;
- it has the richest feature set;
- specialists who can code in JS languages are always in demand.